12 July 2008

Fast Attack and Modifications

First, a video that's quite fun. Mithra & Tarutaru + Kraken Club + Mercurial Kris = good times!



Now, for updates. Finally did it, I lowered Marksmanship merits from 8 (cap) to level 7. I also stripped both of my Evasion merits off (-2). Raised Archery to level 7. My game plan: Take Sword to level 6. So that's 20/20 for the category of Combat Skills and they're finally all done. IF I find things are sucking too bad with my lowered stats, I might reconsider and re-raise them, since with the advent of Campaign, it's stupid-easy to get merit points with little or no risk.

Currently, I'm working on my Imp-soloing build for Blue Mage. I STILL need to beta test these new macro sets on Caedarva Mire Imps, and build a full Campaign/Besieged macro book for Ranger, Blue Mage, and Black Mage (and all subs). Yeah, that's not ALL happening tonight. Well, SOME of it might. Depends on how motivated I get in the next 10 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment